Salford Heart Care News
Watch this space for forthcoming events and news from Salford Heart Care!
We are reopening all of our branches from Monday 21st June 2021. We are following the government’s roadmap and this means that there will be restrictions in place until further notice……
– There is a limit on the number of people that can attend, as well as restrictions on the types of activities we can offer.
– Exercise sessions can only take place where it is possible to socially distance at 2 metres apart (St Luke’s is the exception and chair yoga can continue due to the small number taking part).
– Members are advised to stay at home if they are feeling unwell, and should only attend when they are fully vaccinated for their own safety and the safety of others.
– Please note that if the club has reach capacity you may be turned away.
– Masks/face coverings should be worn on entry and when not sitting down.
– Please bring your own drinks/refreshments as most venues will not be serving these until restrictions are lifted.
Why not take a look at our newsletters? We produce a newsletter every month and this is packed with all the latest information about our groups, social trips and events, as well as healthy lifestyle tips, recipes, heart information and useful contacts.
For more information, contact Salford Heart Care on 0161 707 7402 or email us.